10. I went away for the weekend and decided to stay one more day.
9. It snowed last night and now my car is stuck in the garage because my garage door is frozen shut.
8. Two weeks later this individual had the nerve to call in again but this time she said she left her car outside so she wouldn't get stuck home, but now the front door to the house was frozen shut! She must have lived in an igloo!
7. I got arrested last night for drinking and driving and I am still in jail. (This was true - but why would you ever admit to this? Why not just say, I don't feel good?)
6. I am still drunk, so I can't drive. (Not the same individual by the way)
5. I had a co-worker once call in sick. He was good, he didn't leave any other details. The problem was it was New Years Eve and he was shown on the 6 o'clock news getting a breathalizer. Oops! (again not the same person as 7 or 6!)
4. I have a job interview for a better job. SERIOUSLY? They didn't get the job, but they didn't last where I worked much longer either.
3. I ran into an employee once the day after Thanksgiving at the mall. I was actually meeting the employee's boss at the mall (we had taken a planned vacation day to do some Black Friday shopping). When the boss arrived I told her I ran into her employee. Turns out the employee called in sick with food poisoning that morning! Uh oh!
2. I just need a mental health day. (This is one of my favorites! This was also given by a co-worker. To this day I wish I had the nerve to call in sick and use this as my excuse! Because honestly - who doesn't just need one of these every once in a while. But I usually just call these days VACATION and plan for them)
Number 1 is my all time favorite as of right now. I chuckle every time I think about it. It was on a Friday.
1. I can't come in today, because I am going to be sick this afternoon! Who knew we had a psychic working for us?! What amazing planning!
For today's NOTD I chose to show S-he #387. This is a bright coral pink creme. These polishes applied great in two coats. This is a great summer color. As soon as I received this one, I immediately put it on my toes. Unfortunately it chipped within a week! I can't imagine how fast it would chip on my hands if on my toes it chips that fast! Still a beautiful color though.