Here it is inside with indirect light. It just looks slightly lighter than yesterday's brown. In person it looks a little more purple.
Here's a picture using flash and you can really see the purple coming out. How pretty is that?
In other news I received two blog awards from Danielle at http://polishobsessed.blogspot.com/. Thanks Danielle! I have received these before, but it always feels good to receive them again! If you have a chance, check out Danielle's blog - her nails are AMAZING!
Here are the guidelines of the awards.
The Sunshine Award
Here are the guidelines:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
The Happy 101 Award
1. Post who gave you the award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment
OK - here is the thing, While I love, love, love receiving these awards - tagging bloggers is such a hard choice! How do I choose? Instead I tag all of you reading this today who have a blog. Is that cheating?
Do you really want to know 10 things I like? If I wasn't so tired, I would look for my last 10 things I like, but I am just being lazy. I wonder if the list is going to be the same? OK here goes, in no particular order.
1. My kids (OK I love them!)
2. My Husband (Yup - I love him too)
3. Polish (Hmm looks like this is a love list)
4. Pizza (Totally love)
5. LL Cool J (So hot! Loved him since I was just 13 years old!)
6. Clothes & Fashion (Did I mention this is more of a love list?)
7. My Macbook (Will never buy a PC again)
8. My Jeep (Love as if it was my child - sad I know!)
9. My friends (I love them too. I can't live without them, from my neighborhood girls, to my ladies group gals, to all those who I have met along the way and the ones I have had since I was a kid - I love them all)
10. You guys! (It's cheesy, but you have no idea how much I love seeing the comments and connecting with you all. I actually get bummed when no one comments. The sad thing is I suck at commenting all the time. I need to get better at that!)
And now for some reminders!
Cast Your Vote Reminder
If you haven't voted for the color you would like to see Cult Nails produce, cast your vote today. My goal is to have at least 500 votes! You don't have to be a blog follower to vote - so everyone you know can vote! How cool is that? So far I have almost 100 votes, so let's try to get 500 more by Friday! We can do it! Tweet to everyone you know! Right now there is a leader, but it is only ahead by 3. Go here to vote!
Cult Nails Pre-Sale Poll
Do you want an opportunity to pre-order the Cult Nails polish colors? If so, just simply go to the upper right hand corner of the blog and click Yes. I would love to see everyone's opinion, so while the no's make me a little sad, I want to see those too! Well not really, but if we're being honest, I should see the no's too, right? I promise I won't cry!
Finally, thank you everyone for the overwhelming support. I know I keep saying it, but it truly means so much to me. Thank you!
Well I am off for a fun filled day full of HR training. YAY! Not really, but a girl's got to stay on top of her game! Hope everyone has a great day!