I was tagged by the PolishInsomniac for the Versatile Blogger Award. How cool is that?
The Rules: Tell us 7 things about you then tag 12 other blogs for this award.
This is tough, since I am constantly telling you guys things about me, but how about I go with 7 really old things?
1. When I was a kid I begged my parents for a pretty yellow princess dress. According to my mom, she said no and when my dad came home from work, I convinced him to take me to the store to buy me the dress behind my moms back. How I loved that dress. I had to be 5 or 6 if I remember right. The first and only time I remember wearing the dress I was playing tag with my brother and he grabbed the back of the dress and ripped it. :( I no longer have the dress, but I can still picture it perfectly in my mind.
2. My first language was Spanish, (even though now I speak English better than I speak Spanish) and I remember being in school as a kid not knowing any English and having no clue what anyone was saying. But I did get that if we took a nap when we woke up we would have a single gum drop on our mat. Imagine a kid today taking a nap for a single gum drop!
3. At the age of 17 I was present while a good friend gave birth to her daughter. After witnessing childbirth, I swore I would never, ever, ever have any kids.
4. On my first date with my husband at the mere age of 18, I looked over at him and knew in that instant that I would spend the rest of my life with him.
5. I got pregnant with my first child on my wedding night at the age of 20. So much for never, ever, ever having any kids! After the first one, I wanted at least 3 more. I now have a total of 3, could never convince Juan for the 4th one! Ha!
6. I hate cleaning and driving with a passion. I hate it so much that while most people dream of the house they will one day hopefully own, I dream of hiring a maid and a driver. I even think of how many drivers I will need and what days I would give them off. Oh if only I would win the lottery! Ha!
7. I will most likely never win the lottery. Why? Well because I just don't play the lottery! I guess I won't be getting that maid and driver after all!
For this award I tag:
Concrete and Nailpolish
Black Nail Polish & Lipgloss
My SImple Little Pleasures
Pretty in Dayton
Prim & Polished
Nail'd & Polish'd