1. Drench your cotton ball or felt square with polish remover
2. Place it on your nail for about 5 seconds. (up to 30 seconds for glitter polish)
3. Slowly wiggle away from your finger towards the free edge of your nail
4. This should remove all the polish in one swipe
5. Fold the cotton ball or felt and repeat on the rest of your nails. I typically use two cotton balls together if they are small ones, or one jumbo cotton ball. I can typically remove the polish off 3 or 4 fingers with this technique before needing to grab a new cotton ball.
6. You now have polish free nails ready for your next manicure!
It's very quick and easy to do and there is no staining on the nails or skin around the nails. I hope this tutorial helped you out. If you have a different technique, I'd love to hear it!