Here's a quick tutorial on how to apply the Nail Vinyls you received.
1. Using tweezers gently pull off one vinyl.
2. On clean painted nails, place the first vinyl on your nail, where you would like your design to start.
3. Keep adding vinyls, one at a time. For the chevron design, line up the chevrons so they create V's when lined up together. Use your tweezers to push the ends in against the sidewalls of your nails.
4. Using your second polish choice, paint over the nail and Nail Vinyls.
5. Using tweezers gently lift the vinyls off the nails while the polish is still wet.
6. Do any clean up needed and enjoy your design!
I used Casual Elegance for the base and Winter's Light for the chevron design. Want to get together and play with the Nail Vinyls you received? Join me and Refined and Polished on Thursday April 17th at 9PM and paint your nails with us! Lakeisha will walk us through how she uses the Nail Vinyls and we can chat nails for 30 mins! Hope to see you there! In the mean time, check out the other Nail Vinyl styles here!